6 Apr 2017

Dark road - Annie Lennox

Dark road - Annie Lennox
Lately  been rediscovering some albums that have been in my iTunes for a long long time, and of which I had only devoted attention to one or a few songs. Annie's 'Songs of mass destruction' is one of those, and 'Dark road' has been indeed a favourite of mine since I was listening to it on the radio during my last high school years (10 years ago, jeez!!). It just felt right to share this now, even if at this time of my life I feel like finally I have been able to lead somebody through the dark road that leads to my house! Let's just say I worked hard to keep the door open all this time, and finally I've been repaid!

"It's a dark road
And a dark way that leads to my house
And the word says
You're never going to find me there
Oh no
I've got an open door
It didn't get there by itself
It didn't get there by itself"

No comments:

Post a Comment