29 Dec 2015

Divine - Antony and the Johnsons

Divine - Antony and the Johnsons
The year is coming to an end, I keep postponing things I have to do, but today I have been doing some of those I have indeed been postponing for quite a long time. Better close it off before the end of the year, right? One of the few things I'm not gonna be able to close off is posting all the nice songs that I have been cumulating in these last few weeks of 2015 and that are claiming a little space on the blog! One by one I hope I'll get to them all, so let's keep it up with Antony & the Johnsons, whose debut album I started listening to more than one month and half ago, but whose songs I still have in my playlists! I've been enjoying their debut quite a lot, and this is one of the last songs I came to appreciate, yet it ended up being one of my favourites! Divine!


No comments:

Post a Comment