26 Dec 2015

Thank you - Leona Lewis

Thank you - Leona Lewis
I think I'm about to explode...! This past two days have been pretty tough on me and my stomach, I haven't stopped eating since yesterday at lunch and I've stuffed down everything I could, especially a more abundant share of desserts and cakes than I should have! I'm ready to take a pause now, it's just a pity that my swimming pool is closed until the end of the holidays, as I could really use some physical activity! Anyway, it's been nice spending time with the family and creating the usual, nice christmasy atmosphere. It's particularly hard for me to stop this year (and will be even more after the holidays end at the beginning of January) because I really have no idea what I'm gonna be doing in the next months. I should be excited for the things I have going on and for the possibility of shaping my future, and I will be, but I am also anxious and worried, as I can't not be. All in all, I'm sure that whatever will come around next will be in one way or another a useful lesson and/or a great time to enjoy. I wanna take the chance to say thank you for everything I've learned this year, the hard times and also the rewarding times; I wanna say thank you to myself for being able to finally grow, become an adult and take a lot of stuff to the next level.


No comments:

Post a Comment