8 Nov 2016

Northern lad - Tori Amos

Northern lad - Tori Amos
I often say that life is a sea of shit with a few moments of happiness interspersed here and there, and somehow even when it looks like I might be proven wrong, I end up being right. What can one do about it? Learn to swim through the sludge and try to keep your head up.

"Had a northern lad, well not exactly had
He moved like the sunset, god who painted that
First he love my accent, how his knees could bend
I thought we'd be ok, me and my molasses

But I feel something is wrong
But I feel this cake just isn't done
Don't say that you don't

And if you could see me now
Said if you could see me now
Girls you've got to know
When it's time to turn the page
When you're only wet
Because of the rain..."



No comments:

Post a Comment