5 Sept 2016

Fistful of love - Antony & the Johnsons (feat. Lou Reed)

Fistful of love - Antony & the Johnsons (feat. Lou Reed)
Antony's music is always weird, often inaccessible or anyway hard to access for the first few plays (to me at least), but then some songs bloom like beautiful flowers and spread a devastatingly good perfume around themselves. Like this one. The atmosphere always remains partly gloomy but in some way also hopeful. Beautiful anyway. I hope that my time in Hong Kong is about to flower too: I finally got my house furnished to a basic level so that I have finally been able to cook my first meal here! I hope things are going in the right direction! Listening to this music I can't help thinking that even in the darkest times, things are somehow going to adjust themselves. Not that I'm living a "darkest time" now, just to be precise!


No comments:

Post a Comment