17 Sept 2016

Too much is never enough - Florence + the Machine

Too much is never enough -
Florence + the Machine
I'm in one of my Florence moments, I'm supposed to go to bed but I can't stop listening to her... I've loved so many singers and so many songs but probably none of them as viscerally and deeply. In these moments it seems like all the rest of the musical panorama is just falling short, as if the other songs and singers are unable to touch me inside as she does. I don't know why, but I've got this special connection with her music and I cherish it and that's why music is such a big part of my life and also why I started writing this blog! I couldn't end this day without posting something of hers, and this one, I've been meaning to post it for a few days. She has just recorded a few new songs lately, this one (together with a couple of others) is featured in the soundtrack of the new Final Fantasy videogame.


No comments:

Post a Comment