19 Oct 2013

Intro + October - Dolores O'Riordan

Hey everybody,
I have decided to give it a try again, yes, I am starting a blog (again)! This time I decided to try to give it a structured shape and most of all to make sure I would be motivated to post frequently. I realised the only way to do it is to talk about something I am passionate about and that I like to talk about and share everyday. The solution seemed obvious at this point: music is the answer!
So that's it, I will try to create a sort of agenda/calendar/whatever/something that will (hopefully) give you a song (or maybe even more) per day, based on my tastes, new discoveries, revivals and whatever else. I hope you'll be interested in it, you'll follow me in this new trip and, most of all, I strongly hope that this will make my Facebook friends happier, since I probably will stop overfilling the walls with music videos! :)

So, let's start. Let's start in the most obvious way possible. Let's start with a revival. The song I picked for today (say, it's still October 18 for me, I am still awake!) is a revival. This is October (I guess you can find out yourselves the obvious reasons why it came to my mind now...) from her 2007 solo album Are you listening?

Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment