16 Jan 2016

Flight #303 - Feist

Flight #303 - Feist
My dears, sorry for not posting yesterday but my day has been quite hectic and tough... I woke up at 7.15 to meet a friend for breakfast, talked with her a while before she went off to work, then went back to my aunt's house, rested a little and I was on my way to my (ex) University as I had a few things to deliver to some of my Profs. After a lunch with another friend I went back home, waiting for aunt and we came back together to my grandparents, where mom picked me up and took me home. I've been feeling unwell for the whole day: I cannot process coffee anymore methinks, for after breakfast I've been feeling sick in my stomach for the whole day, plus a sore throat started coming to me and got stronger and stronger, to the point that this morning it's very annoying. For this reason I went to bed at 22.30 yesterday and after waking up at 5-something I stayed in bed until a short time ago, more than 12 hours! Nonetheless my throat is still sore and, given that I have to take a flight tomorrow (yay!) I'm not really happy about that... at all!! My flight number is not the same as Feist's so I guess we won't see each other on the plane... maybe next time!!


No comments:

Post a Comment