23 Jan 2016

Still true - Feist

Still true - Feist
Me and wifey are very sad as in a few hours we'll have to wake up (if we are going to get any sleep at all) and get out taxi to the airport in order to get back to Italy, where it's cold and ugly... why can't we stay here?! It's gonna be a shock and I think that instead of looking for a job I'll be planning the next trip (to somewhere hot)!! This week has been very very nice, somehow I wished we would've had more time... anyway we enjoyed it to the fullest, we transformed to "poor people" who were walking all over the place to "rich people" who took taxis even for short distances (but not all the time)! Yet the only thing that I can think about now is a quote of this beautiful song by Feist: "Take me anywhere with you"...


No comments:

Post a Comment