12 Jan 2016

Terrence loves you - Lana del Rey

Terrence loves you - Lana del Rey
On the one side I am tempted to ride the Bowie wave and share something of his in the day he left us; on the other side, I must confess I have never followed his music eagerly, I just know (and love) 'Heroes' and probably happened to crush into a couple of other songs of his. The importance of his legacy is undoubted and I am greatly grateful to him, if only indirectly for inspiring many of my favourite music composers, performers and so on. Never say never, maybe the day will come when I'll research into his discography, but for the time being I'll politely wave goodbye from the back of the crowd and go on with my life and with my blog. I don't know why, but lately I always end up posting Lana del Rey's music when events with worldwide resonance happen! Anyway, this is the last song of her (by now not so) new (anymore) album 'Honeymoon' that I really liked, it is a perfect post for me now and I hope you all enjoy it! Remember, the power of music is so strong that it lasts well after people who create it and share it leave this planet and most importantly it is reborn into new generations' singers! Let's be grateful and stay positive!


No comments:

Post a Comment