7 Jan 2016

Cha-la head-cha-la - Dragon Ball opening theme (Hironobu Kageyama)

Cha-la head-cha-la - Dragon Ball theme
I'm gonna post something weird, something I don't usually post on this blog, but given that it is part of my music library, I don't see a reason why it shouldn't be here! Are you familiar with anime? Maybe you are but you don't know they're called like that: they are Japanese cartoons, usually transpositions of manga (Japanese comics). Here in Italy lots of them are "sold" as cartoons for kids, while oftentimes in Japan they are young-adult material. One of the most popular anime when I was a kid (and still now probably) was Dragon Ball and this is the opening song of Dragon Ball Z, the most popular (and best) series of the franchise. You can also hear it sometimes as soundtrack during the episodes, it is very hardcore and I'm gonna definitely enter the world of dorks with that... actually I've been living there my whole life!!


No comments:

Post a Comment