8 Jun 2016

Wherever I go - OneRepublic

Wherever I go - OneRepublic
The fact that I am literally going everywhere in this year, and I am about to leave again, seems like a good reason to post this. Besides, OneRepublic are one of my favourite bands and... well, I'm not gonna lie by saying that I don't like bragging about the fact that I've been following them since "before they were famous" (if we can say that somebody out there didn't/doesn't know 'Apologize'), because I do. I loved their first album, and then the second, and then... well the third a little less. So I don't have hyped expectations about new music, but given the sh*t that goes around in these days, in my taste their pop/rock is still in the top 5/10%, even with the worse songs. Now they have released a new single and I suppose that in the next few months we're gonna get a new album too, so brace yourselves: good pop is coming!


No comments:

Post a Comment