20 Nov 2013

Catapult - R.E.M.

Hey guys! Something a little weird is going to start from now on! It gets weirder and weirder the more I think about it, so I'll just explain it briefly and forget about it! I will reveal one of the little tricks digital marketers and bloggers have up their sleeves nowadays (nothing that most of you won't know already): the posts scheduling! Yes, that's it. I confess. I am kind of compelled to resort to that function. Actually, today a hell/heaven of a (little more than a) week is starting for me. By the time this comes out, I will (hopefully) be in Lyon, France, and then tomorrow I will head towards Avignon, where I will take part to the forum for culture & power. I hope it's gonna be a wonderful experience! And more exciting things are gonna keep me "chained" until the end of the month, so I am planning my posts in advance as I don't know if I will ever have time to post "live"! We start this experiment with, as usual, a little revival. They are one of the greatest bands of the last century, this is their first album and this is one of the songs on it I like the most! I feel I am gonna be catapulted in this very intense week, what about you?


No comments:

Post a Comment