18 Apr 2016

One headlight - The wallflowers

One headlight - The wallflowers
So far the last month has been the toughest for me and my usual commitments: I neglected the blog for a whole 10 days while I was travelling to Japan and have been posting irregularly since I came back, I practically kind of abandoned my daily Japanese studying time, I haven't been going swimming for almost a month, no exercise... between travelling, fever and other (mostly pleasant) errands, I have completely overturned my daily and weekly schedules, moving from a totally idle life made of telefilms, music and plans to a full life packed with travel, events and social gatherings. Don't mistake me, I like them both, and both of them can be consuming in the long run, so I think life is all about balancing the two lifestyles off, I hope I'll be able to do it in the next few months! In the meanwhile I have a bunch of songs calling for their spot here, I start with one of The wallflowers' best hits!!


No comments:

Post a Comment