11 Apr 2016

Sea calls me home - Julia Holter

Sea calls me home - Julia Holter
A song or two per day is not dead, nor am I. The last ten days have been hectic, among the fullest and busiest of my life, and I'm sorry I didn't find the time or the energy to sit down and write even a single post for the blog, but so it was and so it should be. Yesterday I got back from Japan and this has probably the fullest travelling experience I've ever done, being with myself and my backpack (not backpacking though!), pushing my limits and trying to get the fullest experience, and I am not disappointed. I cannot even tell you it's been the best 10 days of my life, or this and that are beautiful... the only thing I can feel is that this trip has been so busy that it will take me some time to process it all, if ever. Even the things I've done and seen in Tokyo at the beginning of this journey look so far in the past... I really needed something like that to compensate for the idle months I've been spending at home lately! But after all the sea called me home, wherever it is!



No comments:

Post a Comment