29 Apr 2016

Love like this - Kodaline

Love like this - Kodaline
I have just come home from a dinner organised by my dearest wife to say goodbye, as she is moving to another city for work. It was just her, some of her colleagues from work and me, no one else of our original high-school friends group and this is a bit sad to realise, as we are all spread around by now. I am very happy for her, it's a good opportunity both professionally and personally and she really needs that, so I hope she'll be able to get the best out of it! I don't know why, but then this song instantly came to my mind as soon as I placed my sushi-filled butt on the chair, so I guess that's why I'm posting it, and not because I relate to the lyrics: even if we somehow lost touch with each other, I do think that a love like this (the one between me and my hometown friends) will indeed last forever, notwithstanding the distance!


No comments:

Post a Comment