20 May 2016

There I said it - Adam Lambert

There I said it - Adam Lambert
Nothing particularly relevant is going on with my life these days, I have resumed playing Mario Kart 64 and I am trying to improve my records on some tracks, I am going to visit one of my long time friends in Lecco where she's been studying for her degree and where I promised I would go visit like 5 years ago, I have just finished watching a crazy Japanese superhero movie, quite entertaining and peculiar and very... well, peculiar (it's called Hentai Kamen, don't try looking for it if you are oversensitive!), plus taking care of daily routines. Sharing this Adam Lambert song with you, I am finally getting rid of all the draft posts that have been hanging over me lately, so I am finally free to find some new music to share with you!


No comments:

Post a Comment