29 Feb 2016

#sundayrevival Woman - Neneh Cherry

Woman - Neneh Cherry
Hey guys, this sunday I'm sharing with you one of the anthems of 1990s pop/soul music, which has also went on to become an anthem for women throughout the world! I really love this song by Neneh Cherry (whom I just found out is Swedish!) and it always brings me back instantly to the times when I was a little child (I was 6 when it came out) and it's a sweet and nostalgic feeling. I really like to go back and listen to songs that I remember from the old 90s, it is a listening experience that always has this special, magic aura of seeing again the world with a child's eyes for a few moments...! Do you also have any songs from your past that you love to go back and listen to from time to time?


No comments:

Post a Comment