24 Feb 2016

Take my side - Will Butler

Take my side - Will Butler
Today things have been going slightly better than yesterday, as I filled up my afternoon with some house cleaning, I hope that now I live in a less-dusty world! Besides that, nothing much has happened, which is driving me somehow crazy, and to address this issue I need to do something, i.e. probably going to turn out into me booking another trip and leave soon for some place, possibly warm and with a nice seaside! Today I also finished giving my basic get-to-know 10 listens to a bunch of new albums I have been approaching recently, which have mostly been featured here on the blog in the last couple of weeks or so. Will Butler's has been one of the most rewarding of them undoubtedly, and this song, the opener of his short album, is the one that made me realise I would enjoy it since the first 10 seconds I had put it on!!


No comments:

Post a Comment