2 Feb 2016

Not enough love in the world - Cher

Not enough love in the world - Cher
Linking back to last weekend's posts, here is another song I can totally relate to in these days. I'm really sick of people preventing other people from spreading their love, loving each other and making the world a better place. How can they do so? Especially when they mostly follow christian teachings, which, for what I know, were all about love and tolerance and respect. Anyways, what we can do is to stop being afraid of what is different, what we might not understand and try to understand it instead of taking it out of our lives, or even sticking our noses into other people lives and telling them how they should behave and that their rights cannot be safeguarded by the state. This whole really makes me sick and I really think that there's not enough love in the world!


No comments:

Post a Comment