1 Sept 2014

Free the animal - Sia

Free the animal - Sia
For the last post of the month I'm picking my current obsession in Sia's album 1000 forms of fear (a great one, go listen to it now!), which is also one of my highlights of my new playlist for the coming month. I have been developing my knowledge of and relationship with Sia's music in the last months by a kind of conjunction of events, the main one being the presence of her great song Elastic heart on the soundtrack of The Hunger Games: Catching Fire (a version with just her is present on the album, it's as good as the soundtrack version with The Weekend & Diplo). Add to that her great part in David Guetta's hit Titanium, the awesomeness of her single Chandelier with its amazing video and a great rest of the album and you have one of the best surprises of this 2014! And don't worry, you're gonna hear more of her very soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment