25 Sept 2014

Speed of sound - Coldplay

Speed of sound - Coldplay
It feels weird to be posting again after such a long time! It's been almost a week and I'm sorry, but life here has been full of events and the Internet connection not very reliable, so I didn't get a chance to post until now... I'm gonna make it up for you, don't worry! Our days at the sea have been great and it's been a real shame they're over, we really had a great great time! Not that here is bad, rather... great food, more trips on unbelievably crazy routes and nice places, I really couldn't ask for more, I don't wanna come back and start working for real on my thesis, I'd stay here one more month but well... I'll just enjoy the time I have! And that comprises great music in the car, which would have given me tons of songs to post here if only I had the time, I'll just stick with what we've been obsessing with today, i.e. Coldplay! Speed of sound is my favourite song of them, so enjoy!! I hope I'll be able to write again before we come back on Sunday, anyway I will start again to post regularly next week! See ya!


No comments:

Post a Comment