14 Sept 2015

Melodies and desires - Lykke Li

Melodies and desires - Lykke Li
I'm still dead tired, even more after this morning's early wake-up call and long trip to work. I need to use this week to rest up, but it's not gonna be an easy thing to do while going to work every day! More medical tests are on the way, as if I didn't have enough of it already... anyway I'm just going to keep on giving my best, at least until I collapse (or get on the verge of collapsing). Today Lykke Li helped me stay awake and pass my time at work; her debut album is the last one I got to listen to among her current, and is also the one I like the least, but this song is one of the few on it that I did connect with, and today it felt special when I was listening to it, so I guess it was just calling for its own spot here on the blog! Wishing you a life that is interesting and manageable, unlike mine, I'll leave you with some great music!


No comments:

Post a Comment