30 Sept 2015

Wednesday - Tori Amos

Wednesday - Tori Amos
"Nothing here to fear. I'm just sitting around being foolish when there is work to be done. Just a hang-up call and the quiet breathing of our Persian we call Cajun on a Wednesday...". This is how my day started, with this song playing in the car, and I must confess it made perfect sense to me for the time being: taking it easy getting up and having breakfast while I had to come to work... I was just lacking the Persian (cat? I assume so, given that it's breathing), but I could see my own wednesday as the one described by Tori in her song, starting the day in the usual way, thinking "Well, why not?" and stopping for a coffee (I didn't do that, but just because I don't love coffee) and maybe recalling things said by somebody, things I forgot already...


No comments:

Post a Comment