23 Sept 2015

Love to blame - Dido

Love to blame - Dido
I went back to my 2013 playlists in the last few days because I wanted to listen to the Foals' 'My number', I have been in a very Foals-oriented music mood lately, but I can't just post their songs all at once! So I'm posting another one I really like that came out of the playlists of late 2013...! I've always kind of overlooked Dido's latest album since it came out, probably as it's the first one of hers that came out after my musical horizons widened so much and after she stopped being so so important as an artist to me (she still is, but she's in good and numerous company now!), yet the songs are quite nice, I like many of them, maybe not as much as I love her previous works, as to those I am also emotionally attached, but still, it's good music!


No comments:

Post a Comment