13 Sept 2015

#sundayrevival This is love - PJ Harvey

This is love - PJ Harvey
Hello my dear people, here I am back again. Another tough trip back home and a tough weekend brought me to Milan, ready to wake up quite early tomorrow in the morning because I have to go back to Veneto. I am dead tired, plane travels and getting back home and having to drive there again... gosh, I don't know how I'm gonna make it. This whole working thing is getting it quite harsh on me, please take me back to university!
I meant to post this song last sunday, but I didn't get to write a post as (guess what?!) I was busy travelling! I'm gonna do it now: as last week (the one before this one that is ending) I got to listen to old, 2010 playlists, I ended up listening to a lot of PJ Harvey, as 2010 was the year when I got to know her and starting loving her music. So it seemed natural to just post a song of hers, and not just one random song of hers... I've been listening to her 'Stories from the city, stories from the sea' album quite a lot recently, and I'm falling more and more in love with the lyrics of many songs on the album, so meaningful for me right now, so true, I really feel a connection with them... so I hope you can enjoy this great music too!

"I can't believe life's so complex when I just wanna sit here and watch you undress."


"Does it have to be a life full of dread? I wanna chase you round the table, wanna touch your head."

No comments:

Post a Comment