28 Sept 2015

Miles away - Madonna

Miles away - Madonna
Hello guys, I know I've been silent for the past few days, I have been quite busy with a weekend trip in Florence! Finally when meeting foreigners and telling them I am from Italy and having them tell me how nice Italy is, and that they've been to Rome, Florence, Venice... I won't feel ashamed anymore! It really looks like I'm gonna have to drop my line "You've seen more Italy than I did!", even if this keeps probably being true for many lovers of our country coming from abroad. Music has been present in my weekend of course, but just while travelling and while chilling on Saturday night, and of course this morning while driving to work. And I'm actually taking inspiration from this last moment, posting a song I've just listened to, one that always reminds me of my last year of high school, as I kept getting it play on the radio while I drove to school at that time of my life....


No comments:

Post a Comment