28 Sept 2015

Never close our eyes - Adam Lambert

Never close our eyes - Adam Lambert
The B&B I am staying in this week is the underground floor of a not-so-new house in the middle of nowhere between a field and a deserted road, not far from where I work. It's nice because there's no one else around and I have the whole floor for myself, but it also gets scary from time to time, the whole background is slightly creepy. Anyway, here I am after a nice weekend in Florence, I didn't tell you much in this morning's post, but I'm not gonna tell you much now either: the trip was good, I'm happy I've been there, it was worth it even if I have not been stunned by the city, probably my expectations were too high..! One thing I really do love, though, is the tuscan accent... god, I wanted to kiss people in the streets because of the way they talked! So, so awesome, by far my favourite Italian accent/dialect! Now I'll put some Adam Lambert on to cheer up the creepy atmosphere I'm surrounded by! Have a good night (or day, or whatever)!


No comments:

Post a Comment