10 Oct 2015

Darling are you gonna leave me? - London Grammar

Darling are you gonna leave me? -
London Grammar
Here I am, alone at home on an autumn Saturday night, after a nice Indian dinner with my parents (I'm so full), after a massive fish-based lunch at grandma's (I'm so so full). It somehow feels weird to be back in my hometown and not having any of my friends around, but it's been like this for a while now, I already knew our lives would have been going away, scattered in all directions... it actually lasted longer than I expected, meeting each other here quite regularly, but in the last couple of years it's pretty much gone... that's one of the reasons why I'm a bit frustrated that my own life hasn't spread its wings and flown away yet, as I found myself gravitating around home actually more than I did when I used to live just one hour away in University... I think I really need a boost, a new fresh start, like the one that I thought I had had at the beginning of this year, which (until now) didn't turn up to be so fresh after all... but enough with my semi-depressive thoughts, let's get to some depressive music! No, I'm joking, I meant great music! Not of the happiest kind, yeah, but still... one of these songs you really really can't miss out!


No comments:

Post a Comment