8 Oct 2015

The bubble I am in - Lunik

The bubble I am in - Lunik
I kind of lost track of Lunik lately, after I completely fell in love with them when they first were broadcasted in Italy, it was like 2008 I guess, they got good radio-play and their 'Lonely letters' album, the first released outside Switzerland, made up mostly of songs featured on their previous, locally-released albums, has quickly gone up to become a personal favourite of mine. I remember buying their next album, 'Small lights in the dark' in Zurich in 2010, but it didn't have the edge their previous work had. And then I lost them, as they didn't get anymore air play in Italy. I just recently found out they had released another album in 2012 and then a final collection the year after just before disbanding, a news that made me a bit sad, as I wished I could see them live. Anyway I have now approached their 2012 work and I have already found some worthy material on it, this being a good example thereof!


No comments:

Post a Comment