3 Oct 2015

Hurt - Nine Inch Nails

Hurt - Nine Inch Nails
I've been having a strange relationship with NIN's music: I started listening to them at the beginning of this year and unexpectedly liked their music quite a lot! I am not used to listening to "strong" rock, but when I approached them together with Radiohead, which have been in my queue for years, I found myself liking NIN debut album more than 'Pablo honey'. I was thus somehow optimistic, even if people told me to be careful, and they right... I listened to the subsequent EPs by NIN and found them too much for me. Now I got to 'The Downward Spiral' and, even if at the beginning it's been hard, I feel like we're making good progress together! I can't wait to get to "softer" parts of their discography, as I'm confident I will like them quite a lot!


2 comments:

  1. my favorite"soft" NIN songs: A warm place, the good soldier, beside you in time, the great below, the frail, another version of the truth, zero sum, eraser(polite), right where it belongs, looking forward to joining you finally, even deeper... I know I'm missing some but that's off the top of my head

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) I love it too!! Thanks for the feedback!

    ReplyDelete