28 Oct 2015

March of the pigs - Nine inch nails

March of the pigs - Nine inch nails
The pig is an animal I can really relate to. I mean, I don't love rolling in the mud, but apart from that... I love eating, I have pink skin, I am a human being... what more do I need?! Ok, I read 'Animal farm' by Orwell and I'm probably the only person I know who didn't like it that much, but, well... that maybe is an even stronger claim towards my pig love. I compare myself (and my friends who love eating) to pigs. Actually I took my Korean friend's version of the Italian word ('Maiallo', while the original only has one 'L') and made it my own. And I comment 'maiallo' or 'maialli' every time I eat too much or someone else eats too much, or we all eat too much. And what do we do then to consumer our many calories? Well, of course we march!


No comments:

Post a Comment