10 Aug 2014

Under the weather - KT Tunstall

Under the weather - KT Tunstall
Hey guys, hope all is well by you. Here the crazy summer is going on, rampaging more than ever! Last night I was out with friends in the city center, when I left home the weather was nice with just some dark clouds on one side of the sky and, after two rain incidents in the last 10 days I knew I should have carried an umbrella around with me. I didn't. And, well... while we were out, almost ready to head back home, the worst tropical storm I have ever seen took off. It was raining like crazy (I'll just tell you I got my underpants wet being exposed no more than 10 seconds to direct rain), with (they told me) 607 lightnings per minute (most of them just over our heads). When I was heading home with my car (a 5 minute ride) I was literally surfing on the road, never seen anything like that (42 mm out water, it poured down, in about 2 hours methinks)! When I finally reached my building's garage, the power went out and I had to drive my car in the box in full dark, looked like the setting of a horror movie and I was expecting some weird monster or zombie to come out of the dark any moment! Thanks goodness I had my little cow key-holder making light and mooing!! When I got in the house, my parents were in bed awake and seconds later it started hailing as if people were smashing eggs on our windows. Of course it calmed down a second and then started all over again! I swear I have never ever seen something this messy in my whole life, not even in England! I think that I don't need to give any further explanation on why I chose this song for today...!


No comments:

Post a Comment