1 Aug 2014

Bumblebeee - Kasabian

Bumblebeee - Kasabian
I have started listening to Kasabian's brand new album, 48:13, a few days ago and I must confess I have not been particularly amazed by it. Ok, I do like the opening single Eez-eh (by the way, I think I just got the meaning of the title today!), but I wouldn't go as far as saying I love it soo much. Let alone the rest of the album... after 4-5 plays none of the songs have been able to make a real impression on me. Ok, maybe they are growers, I should give it time, and I will. What I can't do is hide my current disappointment though. The light at the end of the 48:13 tunnel might be at arm's reach, as I have been having slightly more encouraging feelings. What I'm posting today is one of the 2-3 songs that have at least started ringing some kind of bell and, coincidentally, also the second single out of the album!


No comments:

Post a Comment