27 Feb 2014

Intervention - Arcade Fire

Well... my day didn't start in the best way possible, let's say. Actually, the bad beginning of today was the aftermath of last night, the last message I got before leaving work was not... well, nice. And this morning didn't turn out to be much better: other (mildly) bitter messaging, wrong data, non-working Internet and so on... the little things that all summed up together make your day unpleasant. Well, I'll face it and survive it (hopefully, as given how crazy British drivers are you are never sure you'll make it at home on your own two legs! And they say that we Italians drive badly, I found out... well... what can I say?).

Intervention - Arcade Fire


Been working for the church
While your life falls apart
Singing hallelujah with the fear in your heart
Every spark of friendship and love
Will die without a home
Hear the soldier groan, 'We'll go at it alone'
Hear the soldier groan, 'We'll go at it alone'





No comments:

Post a Comment