6 Jan 2015

Amore senza fine - Pino Daniele

Amore senza fine - Pino Daniele
Today I woke up with the very sad news that Pino Daniele has died... he wasn't even 60 years old and he was struck by a heart attack. He was from Naples and was probably the most famous Italian blues singer/songwriter, but most importantly was the singer whose songs I grew up with when I was a little kid, as my parents used to listen to him a lot. It is very sad and despicable that we tend to remember people especially when they die, but that's it, probably realising that you'll never get anything else from that person, no more albums, no more concerts... I'm glad I got the chance to see him once here in my hometown with my parents, it has actually been my first music concert ever! In this period of huge changes, more and more parts of my past are detaching from me, I hope that this is enough for now! This was my favourite song when I was a child, hope you like it!


No comments:

Post a Comment