16 Jan 2015

Fire meet gasoline - Sia

Fire meet gasoline - Sia
Hello people! After many many hours of travelling, I am finally almost on the other side of the world! Ok, maybe not THAT far away, but it feels like it! I finally reached Dominican Republic to have a 1-week holiday with my father, and I'm already thrilled, even if my baggage has remained in Paris (for now). We already had a nice buffet dinner and enjoyed a Broadway Musicals show since we came to the hotel a couple hours ago, but the song I'm posting is related to my long plane trip from Paris to Punta Cana, 9 hours and half of cramped seats and pushy people! Luckily enough, the entertainment on board was quite nice, there were the usual movies (I watched a couple, let's say one and a half as I was almost sleeping at one point), but also games and of course music! Nice music! I created a playlist with songs from some of my favourite albums of last year, by London Grammar, Imagine Dragons, Lykke Li and of course Sia! Even if while this song was playing I was asleep (I actually slept for almost the whole duration of the music play), it still stuck in my mind and given that I hadn't posted it already, here it is!
Once again, as usual when I'm away from home I might delay and/or miss some posts, so I'm sorry in advance, I'll do my best to keep the flow regular and constant (while also enjoying my Caribbean trip at the fullest)!!! Burn with me tonight!


2 comments:

  1. I love this song so much! I can't even. >_<

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too, I understand you, sometimes it can be overwhelming! :D

    ReplyDelete