28 Feb 2015

Drops of Jupiter - Train

Drops of Jupiter - Train
What a long and intense day today has been! As I told you, against my previous program I stopped in Marghera (well, not exactly... but whatever!) for one more night, actually in the southern province of Padua, and had a very fun night with some of the people I have been doing the training with! We ate together and played a few alcoholic card games, nothing complex but much fun, it reminded me of my times in Exeter and... yeah I really enjoyed it, I'm so glad I stayed one more night! Today we attended the last lecture of the course and then I drove to Treviso to speak with some people about my professional future, so I'm quite sure I'll be starting to work in Veneto in about a week in preparation of my moving... I'll let you know where in due time! After the talk I drove (to a fuel pump and) back home and on the (long) way I've had time to listen to some good music! After my current playlist, an old playlist from 2007 started, I remember I was compiling it with my little cousin taking songs from previous years summer hits... it brings back memories, even if most of the songs are pretty trashy-pop!! Among them I chose for tonite one of the most representative songs of our generation, one that always gives me the late90s/early00s nostalgia feeling and that I unavoidably start singing out loud with passion every single time! I mean, if you were born in the late 80s/early 90s I dare you not to!!


No comments:

Post a Comment