26 Mar 2015

Let England shake - PJ Harvey

Let England shake - PJ Harvey
There is one, big necessity when you undertake the challenging effort of writing one blog post everyday, and that is constantly finding inspiration for new music! Inspiration can come from all kinds of sources: songs that come to your mind for many different reasons, new music that is released, songs that get played randomly... and most importantly talking with people and just living your daily life! Office life can be quite useful in that sense: when I was an intern last year we had an office playlist and I kept on finding out about new great music. This time around I'm not as lucky under a musical point of view; nevertheless you never know when and how it can happen! Today I added a few colleagues on LinkedIn and I was talking with one of them after when he mentioned he read on my profile that I have this blog and we started talking a bit about music, Arcade Fire and then PJ Harvey and... voilĂ , here I am singing Let England shake in my head, and now sharing it with you! Hope you enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment