9 Mar 2015

Me & Anodyne - Hundred waters

Me & Anodyne - Hundred waters
Hello guys! Quick post today because I have to go to sleep and be up and fit tomorrow morning, gotta start working!! I am near Treviso now, staying in a cute b&b and tomorrow morning I'll go sign the papers, get the stuff and move a few miles north towards the small town where the firm I'll be working in is located! Going to be close to the mountains, hope it's not too cold. The drive here today has not been bad, even though it got dark quite soon. Before I loaded a couple nice people in Milan to share the trip, I was listening to my new playlist and I want to share a song out of it with you tonite. After falling in love with their latest work, I got to listen to Hundred waters' debut album and for the time being I find it quite pleasing, I think that in a few more listens I'm gonna like it as much as 'The moon rang like a bell'!! Goodnite to y'all!


No comments:

Post a Comment