12 Mar 2015

The end of a story - Anggun

The end of a story - Anggun
This first week of work has almost come to an end and I'm so already within that framework and state of mind that it already seems like I've been working for months, it's gonna be tough to get used to this rhythm of life, especially considering that I'm gonna have to get it for... the rest of my life!! Well, I'm sure I'll get it done! While driving to and from work I've been listening to a few songs and I let the playlists play automatically. They do play alphabetically one after the other, so after the current (the last one titled numerically) the usual first ones starting with 'A' play and well... that way I got to listen to this song, which is one of my favourites of Indonesian singer Anggunn, whom I've been liking for a long long time!! She sang it on the soundtrack of the movie 'Open hearts' (which I don't think I've watched, but... well... whatever)!


No comments:

Post a Comment