2 Mar 2015

Terrible lie - Nine inch nails

Terrible lie - Nine inch nails
It's been a long time since I started listening to a new artist/band with a hefty discography, and I have kinda felt the lack thereof (ok, I have Joni Mitchell and Neil Young on my shelf, but their works are so numerous and I don't love them so much that I keep listening to their albums one right after the other), especially since I finished listening to the whole of Patti Smith, R.E.M. and U2. I've had Radiohead in queue for years and lately I decided to approach NIN too; I am actually listening to their debut albums together since a couple of weeks ago. Contrary to my expectations, I'm liking NIN's 'Pretty hate machine' way better than Radiohead's 'Pablo honey', so here is one of the few songs that I already added to my playlists!


No comments:

Post a Comment