2 Jun 2015

Azaleadalen - Junip

Azaleadalen - Junip
It's hard for me today to post anything but Florence + the Machine, as I've been devoting myself almost completely to their new album which came out yesterday! I must say I'm pretty satisfied with it, there are a few songs that sound a bit to poppy and naif, but there are also powerful tunes that really are faithful to the band's style, history and talent, so I'll give it some more listens in the next few days to get a clearer idea about it, but I leave it after one day with a smile on my face. To take a break from it, today while driving back to Veneto from home, I (also) listened to Junip and so they are the only thing I can sense-fully post today. This is an awesome instrumental song I have been utterly in love with!! My car's steering wheel knows something about it, with me tap tap tapping all the times it plays!


No comments:

Post a Comment