7 Jun 2015

Saving my face - KT Tunstall

Saving my face - KT Tunstall
We all know Amazon is the best when it comes to buying things at a good price and getting them home fast! I guess most of you are also familiar with the concept of free delivery if you spend more than 19.99€ (at least in Italy) that applies to most products sold by Amazon itself. So when I went on to buy Florence's new album HBHBHB, I have been taking a look at other albums I wanted to buy and found a couple of them at a very good price: one is Feist's 'Metals', and the other one is a deluxe edition of KT's second album 'Drastic fantastic'. I must confess it has been a very good bargain and a great purchase!! I am now watching the DVD that came with the album and I am greatly enjoying it! Besides the nice bits and pieces of interviews and life, there are also great performances of the songs of the album, some of them I never felt particularly close to and that I am "discovering" now. That's what I love about extra material (and also live concerts), that they help me take my relationship with songs to a whole new level, and I just love it! This is what happened with 'Saving my face' this morning, so here it is, I hope you can enjoy the post! Cheers!


No comments:

Post a Comment