15 Mar 2016

Fake plastic trees (acoustic) - Radiohead

Fake plastic trees (acoustic) - Radiohead
In these hours Radiohead have announced that they will embark on a world tour in the next few months, doing so in support of their forthcoming 9th album. I am lagging "just a little bit" behind, as I'm only going through with the CD2 of their second album, 'The bends'. Radiohead 2.2, while in real life they're almost at 9.1... well, I'll get there (sooner or later). I am glad I devoted a little more time the 'The bends' by listening to the extra material, even if I didn't go crazy for the album. I didn't go crazy for the extras either, but there are a few things here and there that made this effort worth it. This beautiful acoustic version of 'Fake plastic trees' is one of them.


No comments:

Post a Comment