10 Mar 2016

The original high - Adam Lambert

The original high - Adam Lambert
Hey guys, tonight's been a movie night for me, actually TV series + movie! Between yesterday and today I breezed through the first seasons of MTV's highly anticipated 'The Shannara chronicles'. Being a long-time fan of the Shannara book series by Terry Brooks, I was very much curious about this TV transposition. Being the books very dense and very captivating and being MTV's series targeted mainly to teenagers, what I got was not very different from what I expected: teenage drama, polygamy, special effects and so on. All in all the result is not bad, but I can really say it is on a different level than the books. After finishing that, I moved to the final chapter of 'The Hunger Games', the second part of 'The Mockingjay'. Having read the books a couple years ago, I knew what to expect from the plot and I must say that this second part of the series last book is better than the first, densely packed with action and, for what I remember, quite truthful to the book. The ending is well crafted and left me with a positive impression of the whole movie series. But it's not only videos... don't worry, this is still a music blog and today I'm giving you the title-track of Adam Lambert's latest album, hoping you can enjoy it!


No comments:

Post a Comment