19 Mar 2016

It gets better - Fun.

It gets better - Fun.
Day 1, Night 2 in Lisbon. This morning didn't start in the best way: after a very nice breakfast with fresh pastries and tea, we got out and immediately got soaked under a hideous rain, which lasted until lunchtime. It's not been the best weather to enjoy the city (at all), but Lisbon is always beautiful. After a hefty lunch, some blue stripes has appeared in the sky and the rain stopped. We enjoyed a walk back to the apartment to leave my tired mother and then got out again for some more exploring. Before getting back we stopped back at a Fnac store and of course I brought home a few CDs! 'Some nights' was one of them and even if I haven't been listening to Fun. for more than 2 years, I always liked the album and I took advantage of a good deal! And remember: when things look dark (or grey), somehow, some time it gets better!


No comments:

Post a Comment