5 Mar 2016

Jealousy - San Cisco

Jealousy - San Cisco
Yesterday I listened to San Cisco's music while taking a bath and my mind focused on their song 'Snow', off their latest album, which I quite like but had practically forgotten about. You might imagine my surprise when this morning I woke up to a world totally covered in white!! Just yesterday I took a picture of peach blossoms, claiming that spring was finally coming and now... this! I just realised that 'Snow' is the last song by San Cisco that I posted on the blog (more than 10 months ago), but I decided to anyway change my plan and choose another song of theirs to put here today, as it wouldn't have made sense to write this post about another song! What I chose is another good one off 'Gracetown', their sophomore and currently latest album, which is ok but in a totally different league than their genius, eponymous debut!! Hope you can enjoy this anyway, have a great weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment