30 Mar 2016

The light - Adam Lambert

The light - Adam Lambert
I keep being accused by friends and parents that I am always travelling around the world and... well, I can't say they are wrong. Probably I don't travel as much as I would like or could, we all know that seeing people on Facebook makes it look like everybody is always going around and doing cool things and this enhances my willingness to do the same, but all in all I can't complain, as especially in the last couple of years I've had my fair share of miles travelled, for one reason or another. Not being able to always find any friends to keep my pace, I also resorted to travelling alone, a thing I did last December for the first time since I was studying in Canada in 2012, and I will do it again. Tomorrow I am leaving again, this time for a trip that has been in my heart and brain for years, so I am really excited!! Maybe I won't get the time to post daily on the blog, but I'll do my best to keep you updated!


No comments:

Post a Comment