8 Aug 2015

Baby I don't care - Joni Mitchell

Baby I don't care - Joni Mitchell
Wow, so many songs to post and so little time to post them! Last night I cam out quite early (compared to the usual) but I didn't get to write on the blog anyway... now I'm on a 2-week off work holiday and well... I don't know if I'm gonna have much more time to write here, as I already have a few things to do and maybe I'll organize a trip too! Anyway, one (or two) thing(s) at a time. Let' begin with the news that I have finished compiling my current playlist, the eleventh of 2015. And then let's go on and post a song from my previous one!! As you might have noticed, I'm in love with 'Wild things run fast' and so expect a few more songs out of it! This is one of the first favourites, because you're so squared but, baby, I don't care!!


No comments:

Post a Comment